Mineral Rights in Oklahoma

I am trying to help my 93 year old Mom in tracking down a 50 acre mineral interest in Pottawatomie County. The County Clerk shows her as the mortgagee on this property but that is all they could tell me. If anyone can point me in the right direction to continue my search it would be greatly appreciated.

Mike M.

Did you check the mineral book at the Co Clerk office? If the mineral has been severance from the property it would be in that book. Did she sell the surface and didn't get the mortgage released? If she still owns the surface and minerals, then it would have shown up the Co clerk records.