Can anyone give me a range as to what my mineral rights might be worth? I own 25% mineral interest (10 acres) only in Atascosa County. Landowner has the other 75%. I am told by the landowner the drilling company (EOG) won't pool. Does this sound right to you? Now,he wants to buy me out. There has been considerable drilling activity in the area.
I am have always been an absentee landowner who bought this property from my mother years ago. Accordingly, I am not familar with the area, players, or activity.
Thanks for any advice you can give me.