Mineral Rights in area 34N-73W, sec 23, 24, 25

New to the forum and we are getting so much certified mail on this property that we have mineral rights. We get certified mail daily on wells being proposed, but we have seen this on other property that we own in Texas and ends up with very little action at the end of it all. Is there anyone that can help determine if we are in a productive area:

Township 34 North, Range 73 West, 6th P.M. Section 23: NESE Section 24: SWNW, W2SW, SESW Section 25: N2NW, SENW

There is a well drilled near to your acreage on the east side that has produced 133000 bolstered oil since starting production in August 2018

iPad auto correct got me it is barrels not bolstered sorry

Thanks for the information. Does it make sense that we would be getting so many notifications for new drilling spots in the area? Do you know if that is just because they found some in the area you mentioned has been drilled or are there truly plans to drill tons more in the area? I know that most times they never even drill where they propose are gain permits.

I would expect at least one well will be drilled to prove the acreage and more depending on oil prices. They are permitting a number of formations for pay zones which improves the odds.