Mineral Rights checks not being received

Hello. I just heard my lease for mineral rights was bought out by Mustang Fuel Corp it used to be Bravo. I haven’t received a check in a very long time. Does anyone know anything about Mustang Fuel or have mineral rights being lease by them?

Any information that anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

These are the wells. BUELA MAE #1 SOLD 6/18

WILKINS #1-18 SOLD 6/18

Thanks so much. Sherry

Welcome to the Forum!
Please add your section, township and range.

Hello. Here is the listed information I have. I know it’s in Pittsburg County. I am trying to find some old paper work but haven’t came across any yet.

SMITH, SHERRY RENAY Legal Description TA 22 L23 Partial

TA 22 L25 •
• TA 22 L26 •
• TA 22 L24 Partial 18-3-14

Thank you.

Looked them up on the OCC well records site. Test Buela Mae 1 API 3512120942 (unique ID) 18-3N-14E N2 S2 N2 SE surface location. Pittsburg County, Samson sold it to Bravo Arkoma LLC in 2015. Bravo Arkoma sold it to Mustang Fuel Corp June 7, 2018 Their contact information is on the Form 1073. The well was online and doing fine as of October 2018 as far as is posted.

Wilkins 1-18 API 3512120942 was also sold.1803N14E N2 S2 N2 SE. Also online and doing well as of that date.

Contact Mustang through their owner relations department, send an email, phone call and certified return receipt letter all the same day. Keep copies of everything. They will probably send you a new division order, but should keep you in pay status unless their title search turns up something odd.

Hello. I sent an email to Mustang Fuel and also sent my attorney out in Oklahoma the information. He is handling estate issues for a house my parents owned out in Tulsa but he also familiar with Gas/Oil mineral rights, etc. so hopefully he can give me some insight as to what I might need to do.

Thank you for your information.

Sherry Smith