Mineral Right Royalties

I would like to know what the going rate per acre and royalties are for mineral rights leasing? I am trying to make a decision about signing the lease.

Thanks

James

Dear Mr. Gaines,

The value of mineral leasing is like politics. Extremely local in nature. I see from your profile that you have mineral interests in Oklahoma.

If you share the description of your property, I am sure that I or others can give you a range of reasonable rates.

Best,

Buddy Cotten

Hello Buddy, Thanks for replying to my question. To answer your question, the description of my property is Lease Agreements that cover 0,7619 net mineral acres in Section 29, Township 18 North, Range 6 West, of Kingfisher County. The terms ar $500.00 per net acre for a three (3) year term, providing a 18.75% royalty. They are also stating an automatic two year extension. Bonus per acre $500.00 (how does this work?)

Thank you, I look forward to your reply. Good day.

James Gaines
Buddy Cotten said:

Dear Mr. Gaines,

The value of mineral leasing is like politics. Extremely local in nature. I see from your profile that you have mineral interests in Oklahoma.

If you share the description of your property, I am sure that I or others can give you a range of reasonable rates.

Best,

Buddy Cotten

Mineral Manager

Join the Kingfisher Country Forum. The two year extension is definitely a no!

I'm interested in the going rate per acre and royalties for mineral rights leasing for Sec 12, twp 17N, Ra 6 W in Kingfisher County, Oklahoma. Are you able to give me a status on any of the three purposed wells on that site?

Thank you,

Ken Bates

Check out the courthouse for names of companies leasing in your area?

I've received an offer for 300, then 500 & finally 1,000 for a lease in different counties. Bidding wars make you more money. Check out the leases near you. What are those wells production? Poor wells next door lower lease rates. great wells increase your value.