Mineral right and royalty rights

I have 40 acres in Lee county and I want to know what I need to do.

Welcome to the forum.

Make sure that you name and address and a description of the mineral rights are filed with the county clerk of records in any county where you have minerals. That is where any landman will start if interested. If you are new to mineral rights, the Mineral Help tab above is helpful reading material. Unfortunately, there is very little activity in Arkansas right now. Do get familiar with the Arkansas Oil and Gas Commission Website as that is where information lies.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.