Mineral Prices 20N-8W?

Anyone receiving offer letters to sell their interests that they can share? Im trying to feel out pricing and see if the offers I am receiving are in the ballpark. $1200 an acre to sell is what I have seen so far.

Thanks!

What section are u in ? They paid that for a lease in section 14.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/Orders/occ5341598.pdf

That seems cheap for township 20. Would be real good for 21N-8W tho. Hearing of $650 an acre here right now to lease. Don’t know if it true butI heard of leases in your area for $2500. That’s just the lease.

Send me a message or call me @ 469.480.4332 if your interest in selling and ill give you an offer.

-Corbin Light

Send me a message or call me @ 469.480.4332 if your interest in selling and ill give you an offer.

-Corbin Light

I'm in 17-20N-8W if any can give me any input on what that might be worth to lease per acre.

Also, I believe a new well went in a couple months on 20-20N-8W. Can anyone confirm that and what is the production?

Thank you to any one that can help. I've been on some of the other county forums and the Garfield county one is the best of all with all of the expert advice and support of other owners.