Mineral offers for the 2 Zelda Link wells

I have received two of those letters with the check and deed document for 40 acres mineral rights in BLK 13 SEC 237. The first was around $240,000. The second was around $350,000. Both in less than a month. Anyone else get these letters?

I did as well. The check and a deed that just needs to be signed. I’m in Block18 sections 6&8. I didn’t feel the offer was fair due the potential the land holds and I have no need to sell. Getting those checks every month is nice. I am tearing the deed and check up.

@BBlair_TX An unsolicited check and a deed in a mailer is a very poor transaction for an owner 99% of the time. These ‘offers’ are mostly to take advantage of the unknowing.

After looking at the section I would say that they are betting on Callon drilling south after they finish the unit north of your acreage. That is a standard offer at about 8750/acre which is betting on 3-4 wells in 2 years. Not bad but nothing I can see that would cause such an increase.

We would be happy to discuss this with you.

Thanks for the response, Tyler!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.