Mineral Lease in Wise County

Anyone currently leasing their Mineral Rights to Pioneer Natural Resources?

ive had an offer,in fact its the same tract that u posted about in another thread.j.m.wade survey...im wondering if ur my niece/nephew

Hello Mark,

There seems to be 3 other heirs on this property. Could be we are related. We haven't signed anything yet. In who's name is the property?

Leigh

jm wade abstract 868 wise county ,from halli collins to n.l. craft 10-8-1940....i guess n.l. craft was my grandad or great grandad.....r.craft is my brother ..i havnt signed anything yet either ....the land guy from pioneer told me that one other party had already negotiated up to the current offer .....ive seen in other threads on this site not to accept the option to extend the lease past the 3 year deal.... a.j craft is my father .i dont know who acually owns the land,but i am an hier from my father.he died when i was 14 yrs old...my moms portion is in life eastate...? p craft is my mom. a.j. craft father...

Looks like we are related. I am sending this information to my Mom to get a clear understanding of how we are related. I think that N.L. Craft was married to my great uncle or something like that. My mom and aunt are the ones who have been contacted. I am just doing the research. Is your brother another person who has the lease option? (#4) Dont know who the woman is.

Regarding the offer, I am trying to get as much information as possible. Looks like Wise County is/was very hot regarding Barnett Shale. I had someone tell me they signed a lease for between $350-$400 per acre. Big difference. I want to make sure that they (and you) get the fair amount.

If you give me your email I can forward some articles I found the other night that have additional info.

Might be a good idea for us all to work on this together. Good to meet you.

Leigh

Hello Mark,

I was just given some valuable information. Please accept my friends request and then I can send you a message that is not open forum.

Leigh

Leigh:

I have sent this tract in to be reviewed by my company. I pulled the conveyances today at the courthouse and have a map of the area. Do you wish for me to continue or do you have a deal with Pioneer? Thank you. Keith you can reach me at aklane@embarqmail.com if you like and I will provide my cell number.

liegh my email is mustang715@yahoo.com yes my brother is another party russell craft. how do i accept you as a friend/family? or just email me.im at work now hard for me to get on computer and my internet isnt on at home except for smartphone....but i can read and respond on my phone internet tonight after work .nice to hear from my family its been over thirty years since i was a child and found my brother last year on facebook :)

kieth i have an offer now but havnt signed yet you may contact me if u wish but b4 i do anything i want to consult an attorney about my options

Keith Lane said:

Leigh:

I have sent this tract in to be reviewed by my company. I pulled the conveyances today at the courthouse and have a map of the area. Do you wish for me to continue or do you have a deal with Pioneer? Thank you. Keith you can reach me at aklane@embarqmail.com if you like and I will provide my cell number.

Keith, I don’t have a deal with anyone as of yet.