Mineral interest holder's response to bankruptancy notice

How should out of state kingfisher county mineral interest holders respond to a bankruptcy notice and request for submittal of all claims? Isn't the monies due from the oil production protected as a secured claim through actions of the OK law? Does one have to obtain legal assistance? is there a listing of OK law offices that serve the oil community in OK?

Keep everything they send you. Certain companies do have the secured claim for mineral owners through the early court decisions. However, some require you to file a claim by a deadline. You will need a copy of your most recent check stubs, division order, maybe the lease, etc. If you get a claim form, then file. Otherwise, you are probably okay. Keep any eye on your payments. I have noticed that a couple of my bankrupt companies have switched banks, and some are a bit slow on the payments.

thank you for your suggestions