Mineral Deed Transfer Process-Texas County, OK

I am waiting to hear back from the county clerk. I am the trustee of our family trust which both parents are deceased. I have all the deed information but want to understand the process and forms required for the county clerk. I am guessing this is the first step and then contacting all the mineral companies that we receive checks, correct? Does anyone have experience with dealing with the mineral companies and what their overall requirements are?

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.