Mineral deed transfer of ownership informal probate

My husbands grandparents passed away and had 4 kids. Many years ago one daughter had her brother deemed incompetent and he became ward of the state, and was never put on the initial mineral deed. His grandparents for their own reasons re did the deed to include their grandson my husband in place of his dad. This one daughter has caused problems between the other sister and her mother to the point of the mom and daughter not talking for many many years. She went to work at the bank where her mom worked eventually and started to isolate her mother and father away from the rest of the family. In 2019 in June she had this attorney draw up papers for my husband to relinquish his rights back to the 3 siblings. He didn’t sign them and called his grandma it is unclear at this time if the grandmother was at that point suffering from dementia but it was pretty clear to everyone in April of 2023 when we were at hospital when his grandpa first got sick. She was very happy to see Brad and the daughter she had been estranged from because of the other daughter she was happy to see her kids and grandkids. There was a will that was set a couple of years ago by his grandma and grandpa the one daughter is the only one who is suppose to get anything. We have have been trying to get his rights transferred through chord energy in Houston TX since june of 2023 and the lawyer who is handling the probate for his grandma and now also the personal repersentive the daughter hes her lawyer hes been telling us the mineral rights that were deeded to us 4 at 1/4 each wasnt in the probate only the only things that were suppose to be in the probate was the trailer home her car 3 lots valued at 750.00 and 3 checking amounts. She is the trustee on the mineral trust shouldnt she do an accounting on the acconuts to show what money was accumulated from the mineral royalty checks and bonuses because the deed says thats all to be split in 4ths after the grandparents die. We get a letter in jan saying weve been served and it included an appraisal amount and an proposed distribution letter and the mineral intrest is listed in the property to be distributed but it says 100 % to just her. Is this legal. How do i file an objectiin to an informal probate it says i have 30 days to do so

You need to consult your own attorney to review the documents and file a response within the 30 days. The attorney for the estate is NOT representing you.

Following up on what Tennisdaze said, are you going to be disappointed if you find out that you lost your rights because you failed to act in the correct way. If the answer is yes, you need to seek your own legal counsel.