Mineral Deed Garfield County 2 20N 4W

Just got the backpay going for family members on 2 wells under one deed. The deed is in my great grandfathers name. The treasury office is handling the unclaimed property for one of the wells, and distributes checks to those who have made their claim to this well. They want the family to get the deed changed to heirs instead of the great grandfather. How do I go about doing that?