Mineral Deed Filing in Grady County

Section 19-6N-6W $20,000/Acre for 3/16th Royalty… 10.78889 Acres… Note: Seller previously sold 30 Acres in 2018 for $25,500/Acre and 10 Acres in 2019, also for $25,500/Acre. Section has one producing horizontal well with applications filed for additional horizontal wells that include sections 18 and 7 to the north and sections 30 and 31 to the south.

2 Likes

Don, Who was the buyer? Thanks

MINERAL RESOURCES COMPANY II LLC was the buyer.

Parent company Continental Resources, Inc.

1 Like

Good morning, could someone please remind me how to find that application for 30&31 in that new system? It really gets me mind boggled. Thank you

Which type of application? So we point you in the right direction.

I believe by continental resources for horizontal wells if I’m understanding the reference from the posting above. But if I misunderstood please disregard me. Again. And Mrs. Martha Barnes I apologize for my late response, grand girls are sick and I missed it. I appreciate the assist. Be blessed

We need the complete section, township and range. There are many sec 30/31s in Grady.

From Don Bray’s post, it would be 6n-6w, I think.

This is the OCC website: Electronic Case Filing (oklahoma.gov)

I use the orange “Electronic Case Filing (ECF)” link. You have to register if you have not used it before, but then it opens up where you can either search your section, township and range or enter the case number if you know it.

First active case number I saw for sections 19/30/31-6N-6W was 2022-000830 and runs thru 2022-000840. Location Exception cases are 2022-002570, 2022-002574 and 2022-002576.

When you search one of the cases a hyperlink of the case number with CD (Conservation Docket) in front of the case number pops up. You will see this in the “Search Results” window. (It is here that you can subscribe to the case if you want and receive emails about events happening with the case.) Click the hyperlink and another window should open up where there are several links with, i.e., Details - Legal Locations - Service List - Docket - Events. Click any of those links for more detail information about the application.

1 Like

Thank you so very much everyone. I appreciate the assist. As always y’all be blessed!

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.