Mineral Attorney

I need to find a good Mineral Attorney in Oklahoma to transfer an inherited deed to me. The well is in Dewey County, OK. I live out of state in Virginia. I have all the necessary documentation including the original deed.


Here is a reference to a firm who comes highly recommended by a personal friend who has done business with them for an extensive period of time: Mahaffey and Gore http://www.mahaffeygorelaw.com/

Kenny, thank you. Since there are no other referrals, I will contact them. I really appreciate it.

I use Cody McPherson at Mahaffey and Gore in OK city and I think he is really good. I have used him for several years. 1/405/236/0478.