Million Dollar Way Blog Down?

I have been following the blog www.milliondollarwayblog.com for a few months. Now all of a sudden when I go to the site it says I need to be invited to view it. And of course I can't get on to the site to ask why or how do I get invited. Anybody know anything about this. This is one of my most used Bakken blogs or was.

Steve:

I am in the same boat as you. I have emailed Bruce Oksol, the owner of this website, but so far no word on what's going on. Something on his end must have happened because I see no reason for this site to be blocked. Maybe it's just a glich and will be fixed promptly. I also asked the same question on Bakken Shale Discussion but forgot that's a no no. Let me know if find out what's going on regarding this matter.

its happening to all of us who visit his site. his site was also reported as a "fraudulent" site. google is worthless, they are of no help. i think someone out there wanted his site down.

I too am in the same boat. It is an interesting and useful site with plenty of info and links. I hope it is a temporary error and is open soon.

Bruce, if you happen to see this I hope you'll post here to let us know what's happening.

I have followed this site religiously for a long time, so I hope Bruce sees our messages and lets us on. Google is so not helpful, I keep going around in circles on that page. I sure hope we can view it again SOON! I miss it!

why does the Bakken Shale Discussion site despise the Million Dollar Way so much?

Kenneth:
It may be that when you join the BSD website, on of the rules is that no other website would be advertised via this website. That's the only reason I can think of.

KENNETH A SCHMIDT said:

why does the Bakken Shale Discussion site despise the Million Dollar Way so much?

An update of Google software used to maintain his blog appears to have forced this change. I sent an email stating that I refused to sign up because it is my understanding that signing up for a Google Account gives Google permission to perform unreasonably excessive tracking of your web browsing. The response that I got back was the Oksal was looking at alternatives to using Google. He has my sympathy for having to put up with these headaches when attempting to provide a free service.

Note To All:

The Million Dollar Way website is up and running again.

Here we are......June 19th again......but 2013....and Million Dollar Way is gone again.

I think the MDW is a good source for raw intelligence but I would not buy into their analysis, which there is some of, although many statements have a question mark after them.

I'm not sure what is up. I noticed it was gone too. I like to view the site each day. He offers some good information on activity around the Williston Basin.