Mewbourne wells Township 25 South, Range 28 East

Does anybody know, or is there any way to find out, the production schedule of the following wells? I have received news from mewbourne that some are “drilling” and others “waiting on frac”, but no timeline as to when that might happen - ie when to potentially expect checks? Anybody have any info or is this news possible to obtain?

All in Township 25 South, Range 28 East:

30-015-48950 HOSS 2 11 B2AP FEDERAL COM #001H - Drilling 30-015-48287 HOSS 2 11 W0AP FEDERAL COM #001H - Drilling 30-015-48286 HOSS 2 11 W0BO FEDERAL COM #001H – Waiting on Frac 30-015-48285 HOSS 2 11 W1AP FEDERAL COM #002H - Drilling 30-015-48940 HOSS 2 11 W1BO FEDERAL COM #002H – Waiting on Frac

Thank you!

No way to tell on frack schedule unless Mewbourne wants to tell you.

Yeah, you can call and bug them and see what they will say. Otherwise you are just waiting. Tom Petty had it right on that.

Good news is that Mewbourne turns wells around pretty quickly. Of the 130 wells they have fracked in the last year, the average time from spud (first drilling) to first production was a bit over four months. That’s pretty impressive. The longest was about 200 days. These wells were drilled from Sept-Dec 2021. So you’d have to think they will all be fracked and producing by the summer. Probably getting checks by September.

Probably. Good luck.

1 Like

Mewbourne has drilled 8-10 new Forty Niner Ridge Unit wells in sections 16,17, & 22 T23S R30E Eddy County in which we own an ORRI interest in. Started drilling in August and have yet to receive a Division Order on any of the 8-10 new wells. Completion info is sketchy on New Mexico Oil Conservation’s website as well as in NADA. More will be revealed…

All the Mewbourne FNR ones but the W/2 of 17/20 where they are still drilling were online in Jan 2022. Far as I could tell.

Yikes forgot section 22! Yes thanks for your response NMoilboy. Great help!

Thank you all for the answers! I guess it’s wait and see, but with the expectation that it will be sooner rather than later. Blessings to you all.

I own in Section 31. 22S, 27E, section 31 swnw OR swne , Little Jewell, and I believe you mentioned you have property in that area. Are you seeing any movement there? I am looking to sell…

Hi there-

We are mineral owners in Sec 31 T22SR27E as well (E2, NW4). Little Jewel has been in production since the 70’s. It’s still producing but understandably in small amounts. Do you know your mineral acreage and lease terms? Are all your minerals held by the original lease or do you have unproducing mineral interest that is open for new leasing in the future?

Thanks!

Here is a map of 22s27e area.

There are two existing Mewbourne Upper wolfcamp horizontals dedicated to the north half of Sec 31 and 32. Sundown wells. Those are good wells that have been online for over two years. Presumably you are getting paid for both?

The geology is better to the SE where there are a lot more lines on the map. If we just consider the 635 acre unit that is the N2 of those two sections (31 and 32), I’d guess that on a real long timeline that 635 acre unit will get 2-4 more horizontal wells beyond the Sundowns.

That is horizontal wells. You say you own in the deep vertical gas well. Little Jewel Com #1. API = 3001520368. If you own in that, AND you own all depths, you should have interest in the two Mewbourne Sundown wells. If you are not getting paid by Mewbourne for the Sundown wells, contact them and see what is going on. It’s possible that you only own deep rights, I suppose. Which would be kind of a bummer. If you only own deep rights then I would not expect any more wells and you would just have the value of the existing gas revenue on the Little Jewel.

Hope that helps

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.