Merit Energy 18-4N-4W

A couple of weeks ago I saw a listing of completions in Garvin County which included the Merit Energy Se Bradley A Unit R-19 dated 4-25-2018, It showed a TD: 9357’ It gave no production test numbers, it was in a long list of Merit completions. I’m wondering if anyone knows anything else about this well. API 35049380460002 Thank you.

You can look up the completion report on the OCC well records site. Type in 04938046 into the API box and you can see what has happened with the well over time. You are looking for the 1002A form dated 4/25/18. They were reporting a packer. It was/is? an injection well for the SE Bradley field (formerly known as the Gorr-Univ. Unit #1) Since it is an injection well, there are no production numbers.

Thank you so much Martha ! I was putting in to many numbers on the OCC site. The injection well makes sense, that must be what Merit does a lot of.

I had also tried with too many and then remembered not to put in the 35. Merit is very good at water floods. They use the wells on the edges of the field to inject water to push the oil to the top of the structure. The well you are interested just needed some updated hardware to keep it working.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.