Memberships and Registries for OK Owners

Hello

I am curious to know which organizations other mineral owners belong to and find helpful

I am currently a member of NARO and the OK Mineral Owners Registry (with annual dues coming up for both)

Thanks in advance

Carlos

crc, a membership to NARO is a good idea, the registry is a waste of money. If your minerals are properly recorded with the county clerk the landdmen will find you.

2 Likes

Don’t care for either, but no doubt, OK Mineral Owners Registry is nothing more than a scam. Do not send them any money.

Todd M. Baker

1 Like

I am a NARO member, but probably won’t after it expires. If your a NARO member and give out too much free information on here it creates a conflict of interest between the paying members. I was being too helpful and am not allowed to send private messages anymore without any explanation. The registry is a waste of money and time. Why pay for a NARO membership when everything is on here for free and others will answer your questions?

NARO does more than educate royalty owners. They also lobby the state legislature for issues that could harm or help royalty owners. For example, NARO helped get the law passed for us to get interest on late payments. With all the high-powered lobbyists the oil companies have, we need someone who’s on our side. No NARO members, no lobbyists for royalty owners.

1 Like