Meaning of ore yield

I been told that one of our mineral acres had been assayed from the other 50 % partner. And gold, silver ,copper, tin is in the mix. And the yield is 31% ? I got very limited information & unable to follow up with more questions. When they say there is a ore yield of 31% ? Would that be an average of samples taken?, or could it be one sample of one core drilling? What is the industry guide lines in stating that a parcel or area is yiekding 31%? And it seems a very high yield? Can anybody jump in an explain if you are qualified. Respectfully. A lot is riding on the acuracy of this privilege info.

You should not trust a public forum for information that you are requesting to be “accurate”. Hire a knowledgeable person in the field you are requesting information on. This is really an Oil & Gas forum.

1 Like

I believe you should take a step back and look at you’re opening statement “I have been told…” and seriously consider Mr. Baker’s advice.

Ok, I hear you. Just gathering info. This is always my first stop. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.