McMullen County, TX - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

does anyone know the rate for (1) 8" pipeline easement crossing your property, i am being offered $10.00 ft, is this a fair rate?

Hello all...I am looking to purchase 5-10 acres north of Tilden on hwy 16 for possibly establishing a Saltwater Disposal Well...can someone help me with this endeavor...call me at 512-791-2499

Is there nothing happening now that prices have dropped?

I am trying to find out what survey/tract the Four K Partners wells in McMullen County are located, I tried the TRCC website but that gave me headache. Also, the RRC# would be great. Thanks for any help

Timothy,

Four K Partners wells API 311-34905 1H, 311-34937 2H, 311-36424 3H, and 311-36425 4H are located in Abstract 181.

GIS Map of McMullen County A-181:

Clint Liles

I am looking to lease 5-10 acres of surface land for the purpose of possibly establishing an SWD. Payment of royalties are also involved. Preferably off HWY 16, north of Tilden, and willing to review other locations as well....call/text 512-791-2499. Thank you.

I have a small royalty interest in several of The Gubbels wells operated by Enerquest Oil & Gas in San Miguel Field, G.H. Smith Survey, McMullen County. I used to get tax bills from the County for this production, but haven't gotten one in a couple of years even though I am still receiving royalties. Does the County still collect taxes from Royalty Owners or are taxes being paid by the operator ?

The following is a sponsored (paid) promotional notice:

If you own minerals in Texas or New Mexico, consider attending the NARO – Texas convention in San Antonio July 18-20, 2018. They have a great agenda, good speakers, and the cost is reasonable. This year also includes a special session for New Mexico mineral owners. The current agenda draft is attached, and a link to their signup and information page is http://www.naro-us.org/event-2824234

Attachment: 2018-04-30%20-%20NARO-TX%20Convention%20Agenda%20%28Hyatt%29%20invite.pdf