McIntosh County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I recently received an offer from H.L. Gaston to lease in Sec 33-12N-16E, $52 per acre, 3 yr, 3/16. Anyone else receiving offers?

The offer was in Sec 3, 11N, 16E. It was also $52/acre and 3/16ths. I told them no. But why is it going on? Is somebody buying for later because they know something?

I also recieved offer from H.L. Gaston to lease in Sec 28-12N-17E. $52 per acre, 3Yr, 3/16. This was in September 2015. I also would like to know if anyone knows anything about this?

Does anyone know anything about Redbud E & P. They are taking out over 50% of Gross Royality for Prod./taxes.

We were contacted by HL Gaston III about leasing our minerals in: Section 5-T12N-17E. His offer is the same as the other members below: $52.00 per acre. Has anyone made a call to the phone number provided to see if they are willing to pay a higher per acre fee?

I just got an offer for all our small interests in McIntosh, about 70 acres total in 8 different sections in 11 to 13N and 15 to 17E. All of them at $152 an acre with no other royalty, pugh, deductions information. This seems very odd. What is going on in McIntosh? This is a subsequent to the $52 offer I posted before. Anybody have an idea?