McHenery Couinty North Dakota anything going on

I have now moved out of state and am wondering if there is any activity in McHenery County in North Dakota

Hi Carla,

I check the internet quite often. Unfortunately, I havent seen any activity. Of course there's always the chance that I've missed something. So, if you see any news. please post it.

Thanks,

Danny

Thank you for your response I had a company want to give me $5.00 per acre for200 acres and then want to help me lease the rest when the time come. So I just want to make sure I knkow what is going on.

Conoco sold our lease to Balcron Oil I believe in 1992. We had a lease with them for a few years. My brother & I each got $800/yr for 240 acres. The lease expired in 1994 and we havent been contacted since then. Gas is abundant and in the drinking water. I do believe with the fracing procedures they have now, they'd find oil.

There are a few dry wells nearby. I dont know what FEET NS means, but it is 1980 and FEET EW is 580.

It's common for wells to be drilled 15,000 ft & more.

Thank you for the information.

So were you named after thee Danny Thomas

LOL.. No he wasnt famous until l was in grade school. Although I'm proud of sharing that name for his accomplishments. He was a great man.

Carla Langseth said:

Thank you for the information.

So were you named after thee Danny Thomas

I hope we hear something soon on the wildcat in Voltaire.

From Minot Daily News

Drilling at Voltaire unsuccessful.

Minot Daily News

Voltaire was a Madison well, shallower, less expensive, and from looking at my own acres past history where they have drilled 10 or more Madison wells 2 of which hit, the Madison is where you find it, they could have moved 1/4 mile and hit big, or not. Better luck next time.

Help…I am researching for a friend how to sell/lease some mineral rights that he inherited in McLean and McHenry counties. These mineral rights are in his mothers name who is deceased and was left to my friend, through his father(mom’s ex-husband). I know so far we have to get this transferred to my friends name and I have found a lawyer in ND that would do all the paperwork for $2100, but if the mineral rights are not valued at $2100 or more there is no point in paying to transfer. How, where or who can tell me how to get a value on these mineral rights? I think there is 300+ acres.

You need to start your own thread to get the attention you want. Look at your home page for my response to your previous duplicate post. People still need to know where it is to help you value the acres for lease or sale.

Cheryl Rindflesch said:

Help...I am researching for a friend how to sell/lease some mineral rights that he inherited in McLean and McHenry counties. These mineral rights are in his mothers name who is deceased and was left to my friend, through his father(mom's ex-husband). I know so far we have to get this transferred to my friends name and I have found a lawyer in ND that would do all the paperwork for $2100, but if the mineral rights are not valued at $2100 or more there is no point in paying to transfer. How, where or who can tell me how to get a value on these mineral rights? I think there is 300+ acres.