McDuff Well #2H API# 487-32918 2.5 Miles Northeast of Vernon, Texas(Wilbarger County)

Thanks for the pics Clint. It must be pretty busy around Vernon these days. It has been a while.

How close is this well to Tillman County OK? Is the River significant in separating oil and gas reservoirs so that formations on one side of the river arent indicative of what might be found in the same play on the other side of the River?

John,

I can't say for sure how far this well is from Tillman County but I would say it is at least 5 miles away.

Susie, can you answer John's question. Susie is our Tillman County guru. Also, Susie knows where to go in Vernon to eat a 'Good' steak. Now that Susie is retired she has taken up 'breaking horses' for fun. That lady is tough believe me.

John the last part of your question may have to be answered by a geologist.

Clint Liles

James,

There certainly is a lot of construction going on in Wilbarger County. Highline construction, wind turbines being built, pipelines being built and drilling. The lady at the Motel said that they were staying pretty much booked up.

James Beebe said:

Thanks for the pics Clint. It must be pretty busy around Vernon these days. It has been a while.