McClain County offers

Is anyone getting offers for purchase of land in 18-5N-4W and if so at what price? If for lease, at what price?

I have had an offer to purchase mineral rights (not land) in 13-5N-4W. The initial offer was $6,000 an acre. Since I wasn’t interested, I did not counter so not sure what they might have agreed to after negotiations.

You might want to contact Casillas since they drilled a horizontal well back in 2017. Maximus 1-19-18 with a surface location in 30 and ending in 18. You should be in pay status. Someone is trying to buy your royalties. Since the section is productive, you cannot lease. Better see if you were force pooled and bonus money due as well as royalties. There are quite a few shallow wells also still in production.

I received a phone call from an oil and gas company earlier today, offering $6,000 per acre for the mineral rights in 12-05N-04W. Considering participation in the well, the mineral rights cut and all, this offer was less than expected income over three years, with rather conservative estimates for post-fracking production, depletion and all (according to my oil and gas attorney). The calculations were based upon known sales for Roan’s Commando 12-13-5-4 1WXH and 2MXH wells. Depending on the net acres involved, $6,000 per acre can sound pretty tempting, as they are likely to give you the sum, not the per-acre. This is not a recommendation for either artie or Joyce, but just to give you an idea what offers are looking like.