Marshall County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

Marshall: XTO Energy Inc.; Rockford No. 1-1H36 Well; NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 36-04S-04E; 2,853,000 cu-ft gas per day, 11 barrels oil per day; TD 20,172.

XTO Energy Inc.; Tiny Chapel No. 1-1H6 Well; SW1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 01-05S-03E; 3,239,000 cu-ft gas per day, 5 barrels oil per day; TD 20,288.

Howdy from Texas!!! Thanks Don for all the reports ive seen…but I still cant visualize my little ole 200 mineral acres in sec. 34 and 35, in relation to we from wells like the Rockford, and how far from ours. is there a section map with wells in relation to it? RD Williams said there was an

INTENT filed last Nov, But Im lost>>>Sounds like the Chapman and other wells, are far far away? And 11 barrels a day?? bummer…Any help would be welcomed…kinda gettin’discouraged…lol Thx. David Rogers

Hello Daniel> thx for ur help…my little ole’ 200 mineral acres is:

NE/4-SE4 of section 35. and

SW/4 ofsection 36-all in Township 5-south,Range 4-east

I cant even find the landowners name,much less a map of wells

in the county…May be R D Williams was guessing about an Intent to drill?? what a bummer…The way my luck runs,…the only dry-hole

in the county will be ours???lol I was really excited to get a couple

of offers to buy my minerals…but I was told by AEGIS Petroleum

in Colorado that there was no activity even close to mine. They offered

$600 an acre??that’s a long way from $2500.00??lol What do you Think?

thx again David

David,

Don’t Sell.

There has been some activity in the last year in sections 5, 6, 9, and 17.

XTO has so much drilling to do, I would wait as there is not enough drilling rigs to all the wells. Each well takes around 50 to 60 days, just to drill.

In general, XTO asks for 640 acre spacing. The SHL location may not be in 35 or 36, but it is the BHL that pays. As far as AEGIS is concerned, if there is nothing there, why does he want to buy it. Just be patient, I know that’s hard to do, because I’ve been waiting since last June.

Tom,

It was nice, wet and cold. The snow the midwest just received yesterday was just starting on our last day.

XTO will owe you 12% from the first day of sale.

I was lookinig at the ExxonMobile annual report which said they had bought or lease a total of 270,000 acres in our general area. That’s about 420 sections.

I also saw today that XTO is requesting, in Section 31 3S 3E in Carter Co. an Increase Density of 9 new wells for a total of 10 wells in this section.

Also the Caney formation, just above the Woodford, is an oil producing formation and one well in Section 31 3S 3E is producing 363 bopd with a 19/64 choke.

Tom,

The limiting factor seems to be drilling rigs, there is just not enough to do all the drilling. To drill those 9 wells will take about 450 to 540 days.

This website list all the procedings for the next week at the OCC. This is where they ask for Increase Density. They will send you a notice and post it in the paper.

ftp://ftp.occ.state.ok.us/dockets/docket/week.pdf

David,

What range and township is your mineral interest located?

Daniel, I just looked at the Court link you sent me. Interesting they just had a hearing yesterday on the section the Ross well is in. It was filed in May of 2011. Here is a copy of it. Maybe this is what is taking so long for the Ross well. 03/25 CD 03/25 CD 201102158 201102159 XTO ENERGY INC LOCATION EXCEPTION XTO ENERGY INC LOCATION EXCEPTION 29 04S 05E 7 F 08:30 AM MIKE NORRIS JOHNSTON BOOKS, RICHARD APPLICATION FILED ON 05/02/2011 INTERIM ORDER - LEAVITT 29 04S 05E 7 F 08:30 AM MIKE NORRIS JOHNSTON BOOKS, RICHARD APPLICATION FILED ON 05/02/2011 INTERIM ORDER - LEAVITT

What’s the chance that a forced pooling in another section of

a 640 acre horiz. well, and being paid for ours, if it pools under ours

on even a few acres??? thx

Tom,

There has been 9 “events” on this and it has been coutinued again until 6/3/2013. I can not find out why. However, BNK does not want to sell the mineral righs to the CANEY or SYCAMORE formation, so this might be some of the problems.

Tom,

This is part of the leases, land, property that XTO purchased from BNK. I see they keep giving interm orders and then set a new hearing date. XTO looks like they want to run the well at 100%.

Daniel, I just got this from XTO. Mr. Roberts: Thank you for contacting XTO Energy Inc. “XTO”. This email is in response to your question regarding recent royalty payments on well #131300, Thompson 01-31H. I checked with the accountant that books the revenue for this well. This is what I learned. When we process the gas, and sell liquids separately, the gas will show up as product code R instead of product code G. Both G and R would be measured in MCF. Therefore, a separate payment for “G” code gas will not be generated. Please feel to contact us if you have further questions. Sincerely, Cameron Andrus, Analyst #8114 Revenue Interest Owner Relations Group XTO Energy, Inc. Phone: (866) 886-2613 Fax: (817) 887-0813 Email: rev

Tom,

I think the CANEY and SYCAMORE formamtions are oil formations.

Tom,

Here is a piece about BNK selling assets to XTO in your area.

BNK’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Wolf Regener commented:"With the recently announced signing of the Purchase and Sale Agreement with XTO Energy Inc. for the sale of our Tishomingo Field assets in Oklahoma, other than the Caney and upper Sycamore formations, for $147.5 million in cash, post-closing, the Company will be well positioned to maximize what we believe will be outstanding opportunities in the oil-rich Caney and upper Sycamore formations and to pursue our exciting European projects with or without partners. The test results from the first Caney wells have been encouraging and we look forward to drilling the next wells, where the first of them is about to begin drilling. Completion of the sale transaction with XTO Energy Inc. is subject to customary closing conditions. If those conditions are satisfied, the transaction is expected to close in late April, 2013.

Read more here: http://www.heraldonline.com/2013/03/26/4725048/bnk-announces-4th-qu…

Ok, Daniel, maybe I can profit from it. I emailed XTO about what the “F” means on the checks product code. Here is what they replied: Fuel is the gas we use from a well for lease use…running equipment on the lease. It’s gas that was produced from the well, but was diverted for lease use rather than going through the sales meter. Tom

Tom,

On second though, there is no gas on a drilling pad until after fracking is completed. So the drilling rig does not use the gas from the well it is drilling. That tells me the equipment using the ‘Fuel’ was not a drilling rig, but some type of maintenance equipment.

One of my wells has been down for a couple of month as they needed to install a GAS LIFT to remove the liquids, the well did not produce enough gas pressure to lift the liquids. I suppose the liquids are realll mostly salt water and not oil. So whatever the equipment used to install the lift may have been what was using the ‘Fuel’

Tom,

Thanks, I had read that some producers where going to do this.

Tom,

I’m lookin. Here is a nice picture to look at in the mean time.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/CaseFiles/OCC4329384.PDF

Tom,

Here is a good example of why I don’t understand what XTO is doing.

http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/CaseFiles/OCC4329385.PDF

This same report for one of my sections lists 129BCF of recoverable gas and 125BCF of un-recoverable gas. I think they wouild be all over the place on my section.

Still lookin.

Tom,

Here is the reason. http://imaging.occeweb.com/AP/CaseFiles/0303EECD.pdf

Look a paragraph 2c. The THOMPSON well is already there.