Marshall County, OK - Oil & Gas Discussion archives

I left out ‘paid’ for GROSS producton.

I have a lease with RD Williams/XTO in Carter County, just south of the Ardmore airport.
They will offer something like a 3/16 royaltie with some signing bonus.
Try to get 1/5 royaltie and less signing bonus.
Try to get for GROSS production and not NET production.
Try to get a DEPTH clause. This allows you to lease to other companies and lower level formations.
Do not pay PRODUCTION cost if possible.

This is for Cara Beames. In 2012 the best i could get for a lease under Mannsville was 20% no bonus. And that was under the forced pool.

This is for Tom Roberts. Based on my limited experience, with XTO as the operator, if they got gas production from your well in May you should receive royalties and a division order any time now. Production in July could take to the end of February. The way I read the law, the operator has to pay royalties plus 12% interest for any money held over 6 months. But the law seems to be interpreted that the first and last partial months don’t count. My royalties definitely did not start until 7+ months after the well was hooked up to the gas pipeline, although my participation checks started the month after production. I only knew that because of the correspondence they sent on the partication. I haven’t checked for a few months, but the last time i looked up my well in the OCC website, there was no production info there yet. If anyone has better information on the proper interval before receiving royalties i would be grateful to hear it. And by the way the division order came slightly before the first royalty check. Oh and there was oil recovered several months before gas production started, but that did not start the interest penalty clock.

Hi all. I have interest in 4 south 5 east section 31. They have completed the Thompson and the Chapman ranch wells and started producing in May for the Thompson and I believe July for the Chapman Ranch, and have spudded all 4 of the mercer wells. I wish they would get out the division orders for the completed ones. I have heard the lawyers doing the title searches are very behind. Anybody with more info would be welcome. Tom

I think XTO is the operator down there. Here is their web address. You will need to create an ID and login, but then you can send them an e-mail and ask for your division orders. You will also be able to track you royalty checks.

http://xto.pds-austin.com/cslogin.asp?login=timedout

I could not find any activity for SEC 1 5S/4E. No permits and no production.

Do you have a lease? You can tell XTOs, maybe RD William’s, interest by the size of the signing bonus.

The Division Orders are used to verify your SSN, for the 1099 form - taxes, your address etc. and your mineral interest payment percentage.

Both our wells where late on the first payment. The payment clock starts on day of first production/sale, which can be confrimed by the Completion Report, form 1002A. If the first payment is not receied within 6 months, then you can receive 12% interest on all product back to the first day. If you go to XTO’s website and ask for the Division Orders, they will get them to you in a couple of days. You need the 1099 for 2012 taxes.

Are the wells, drilled or proposed, in or around Sec. 1 5S/4E the deep horizontal wells on par with those being drilled in Garvin, Grady and Stephens Counties.

My relatives and I have recently signed mineral rights leases on the Sec 1 5S/4E area in Marshall Co. with RD Williams. I don’t think they’ve gotten all the leases processed yet so don’t know what the outcome will be. They were interested in about 40 acres that I share with siblings and cousins. They may also be buying up mineral rights from others who are around that area…that I don’t know.

Marshall: XTO Energy Inc.; Holly No. 1-34H27 Well; SW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (BHL) of 27-04S-05E; 216 barrels oil per day, 630,000 cu-ft gas per day; TD 12,395.

** Permit Marshall:** XTO Energy Inc.; Cumberland No. 1-8H10 Well; SE1/4 NW1/4 NE1/4 NE1/4 (SL) of 08-06S-07E; TD 13,989.

I am really shocked the time it takes to get a division order. As I said before, Marshall county section 31 4 south 5 east, the Thompson well’s first production was May 15. I also have interest in Johnston county. It’s first production was February 17, 2012 and still no division order. Last thing I had heard was a letter from a lawyer about forced pooling. I have emailed XTO’s division order dept. twice with no response. Phone calls to XTO only give me " sorry, we have no information. I know they are drilling faster than they can do the paperwork. I just wish they would get er done. I could really use the income. Something else someone may be able to answer. When the Johnson well was finished and they did a production test, it had 2 mcfpd of gas and about 200 barrels of oil per day. When I look at the OCC’s well info for the production for 2012 it showed the gas production but said nothing about any oil. Is this common? I am sure they are getting oil too. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Tom

If they don’t pay you within 6 months of first sale they owe you 12% interest from date of first sale. from may to sept it has done about about 115BOD & 1447 MCFD

Ron, can you tell me where I can get the production totals you show. The OCC well database only shows gas volume but always puts a zero on oil production. Thanks, Tom

Tom I have to pay for it. You could try this or I could help with some.

http://www.oil-law.com/welldata.html

I can find Poolings.

Ross-1-29H,2/12 to 9/12 avg. 127BOD total gas 44,418 mcf

thompson 1-31, 5/12 " " 73 " " " 154,874 "

Chapman " , 6/12 " " 77 " " " 95,406 "

That is all I could find

Ron, I just got my division order for the Thompson well today. Huray!! Thanks for the well info. I appreciate your looking it up. Tom

Ron, if you don’t mind, I would appreciate your looking up my wells. Here they are. Ross 1-29H, 2-29H,3-29H,4-29H in section 29 (4 south 5 east) Johnson county, Oklahoma Thompson 1-31H in section 31 (4 south 5 east) Marshall county Oklahoma Chapman Ranch 1-31H30 in section 31 (4 south 5 east) Marshall county Oklahoma Mercer 1-31H30, 2-31H30, 3-31H30 and 4-31H30 in section 31 (4 south 5 east) Marshall county Oklahoma Ross 2,3,4; Mercer1,2,3 and 4 have been spudded. I appreciate your help very much. I don’t suppose your info shows anything about division orders or pooling or such, does it? Thanks, Tom