Marietta Ok Love Co

Need information on section 20 Township 7 South Range 2 east Love Co. Ok

There are highly qualified members of our forum who have the expertise to provide quality guidance. Yet in order to do so, adequate detail and clarity must be provided as to your specific question or need.

Our system has detected that your post needs editing for one of the following reasons:

- too vague, not specific enough to be meaningfully responded to by other users

Please think through the specifics of what you’re need is, and edit this post within 24 hrs. Unless edited, it will be deleted after that time.

MRF Administration

I do not know what more info you want you have my name and exact loction my minerals are?

1 Like

Hi Donna, As you noted that section is mostly in the town of Marietta, OK. It doesn’t looks there are any oil wells in that particular section, although the surrounding sections have had horizontal wells put into service in recent years. The Reed 1-28H21X16 in Section 21 just started producing in March 2021. Hope this is the information you were looking for.

1 Like

So what does that mean for me was there not oil struck there what do horizontal wells mean to me?

The Miller 1-28H-20X17 was permitted in 2019 and at least spud (started drilling on Feb 26, 2019). Look at the map attached in post. The well has a surface location in 28 and then turns and goes into 20 and 17. The Reed 1-28H21X16 was drilled from the same surface location and goes due north into 21 and 16. That well was completed in March of 2021.
https://imaging.occ.ok.gov/OG/Well%20Records/1DD8C809.pdf

No information is currently posted on the Miller well as of today. XTO is the operator. You can contact them and perhaps find out if they have completed the well or if they drilled the other well instead. Much of the drilling and completions slowed down during 2020 due to the drop in demand and price.

Many times a horizontal well will extend over two sections. It may not have the surface location over your minerals, but will have the surface in the section right across the line. The map above shows the intended pathway which would drain hydrocarbons from section 20 and provide you with royalty income if successful.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.