Marathon Oil Company

Has anyone been contacted by Marathon in regards to drilling later this year in Sheridan County. We recieved info from them that temp. spacing had been applied for on our minerals and drilling would begin in the fall. I was also wondering if Marathon was currently drilling in this county as it appears their rigs remain primarily in the North Dakota area. My thinking is they must drill to hold their leases in ND since the bonus amounts are much greater than in the Montana area. I believe that this is the underlying factor of the slow activity in the Montana area.

Do you have a contact person who handles the Oil and gas leases for Marathon. I have been contacted by a broker but would like to talk to someone closer to the source.

Jason

Jason:

I deal with Mr. Mark Salvie with Marathon. I think he is located in their main office in Houston. Phone # is (713) 296-2434. His email is : msalvie@marathonoil.com

Jason Greemore said:

Do you have a contact person who handles the Oil and gas leases for Marathon. I have been contacted by a broker but would like to talk to someone closer to the source.

Jason

Thank you for the information. I contacted Mark and he said that Marathon was not interested in my tract of land right now. One down, a few more to go.

charles s mallory said:

Jason:

I deal with Mr. Mark Salvie with Marathon. I think he is located in their main office in Houston. Phone # is (713) 296-2434. His email is : msalvie@marathonoil.com

Jason Greemore said:

Jason

Jason:

All you can do is keep doing what you're doing or best, let them contact you as these landmen are searching records daily in these County Clerk's offices. I've been leasing since 2004 and in every lease, I was contacted by mail or phone. It is after I was contacted that I began making sure the negotiations were good or bad. Good luck.

Jason Greemore said:

Thank you for the information. I contacted Mark and he said that Marathon was not interested in my tract of land right now. One down, a few more to go.

charles s mallory said:

Jason:

Jason Greemore said:

Jason