Mapache Grande, Mitchell County

I received a letter in May from Three Span Oil saying they have completed their drilling and i have royalty rights, but needed an affidavit of heirship which I completed a d sent back May 29 and they have received. The propertt is Sec.4 blk 25 T&P Ry. survey in Mitchell County. My question is how long does it take to receive a payout? I’ve called several times and am always told he will be getting something out to us next week and it’s been 3 months. There are 6 heirs that have royalty rights and all have sent in their paperwork. Am I being inpatient?

1 Like

Send a demand letter by certified return mail requesting interest and royalties. That usually gets them moving.

Thank you… i will send a letter because now it’s been 6 months and every time I call he says he’ll get something out to us

Our minerals are represented by Patrick John Flueckiger who advertises on this site under the Directories tab. He’s very successful and reasonable in negotiating problems of this nature with Oil companies. They typically respond expeditiously.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.