Map Of Oil Wells And Production In Mitchell County, Texas

http://www.texas-drilling.com/mitchell-county

Excellent site! And it's nice to see operations in other counties. Does it update every month or is it just a one-time look? thanks, jhh

Jack,

I'm not sure how often this is updated.

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said:

Excellent site! And it's nice to see operations in other counties. Does it update every month or is it just a one-time look? thanks, jhh

Jack,

I found this at the bottom of the page.

Clint Liles

DISCLAIMER: Texas-Drilling.com obtains all relevant oil and gas data and information from the Texas Railroad Commission in accordance with the Texas Public Information Act. While we are constantly updating and improving our datasets and product, we do not guarantee that the results and coverage provided are 100% complete and up to date. Before making any large decision, please consult the Texas Railroad Commission to verify any findings from Texas-Drilling.com. Texas-Drilling.com is constantly growing in oil and gas data and coverage. Please notify Texas Drilling immediately if any inaccuracies are discovered. Check back regularly to keep up to date on drilling in Texas.

Clint Liles said:

Jack,

I'm not sure how often this is updated.

Clint Liles

Jack hodges said: