Major County Oklahoma

Any one know what is going on in Section 01-20N-10,11,12W? I’ve received some letters of so court filings. Thanks

The letters actually tell you what is going on. If you put them in order by section, township and range and then case and date and read them, they will indicate what is about to happen. They are quite helpful. A bit overwhelming the first time you read them, but look at the exhibits and that will help.

Is there anything going on in Section 5-21N-9W? Received an inquiry today to purchase my minerals. Al Pugh

Oklahoma Energy Acquisitions (Alta Mesa) operates that section. They are in bankruptcy. I suspect someone is trying to get acreage bought up ahead of the bankruptcy ruling.

OEA drilled the Highbury 2109 1-5MH well in 2018. The completion report says the well will be plugged and abandoned.

That could be mine my brother said i didnt get any notice because i live in hawaii also just fou d out my name was in the newspaper that i sold to messer and bowers in enid march 15 2020 never new i owned it???