Magnolia Activity in Burton area?

I own rights in the Rehburg area near Burton, along FM 594. Any activity by Magnolia?

As far as I know the last Magnolia activity in that general area was completion of the #2 well in their Rommel unit last September. The #2 started off at nearly 600 bpd of condensate and 7 mmcf/d of gas, and they immediately got a permit approved for a 3rd well there but as far as I can tell it hasn’t been drilled. The same thing may be true on the Walker #2 that is closer to your area. They also permitted last February but may not have been drilled.

The most recent Washington County well Magnolia drilled was the Liger #2 on Harmon School Road that is starting production now. They had permitted a 3rd well there but before they started drilling the #2 they decided not to drill the #3, apparently due to a cut back in the drilling budget. They are supposedly reevaluating their position in Washington and several adjoining counties and aren’t planning to file any new Washington County permits for at least six months. Most of their acreage is already held by production so they aren’t under time pressure.