Loving County, SEction 71, Block 1

Hello all. I have received a letter offer to purchase mineral interest. To be honest I forgot that my deceased mother had interest in this so this offer is a shock. I don’t have any information on the land since she passed over 30 years ago. How do I find out more information about how much interest she held and by succession I now own. If I decide to sell I want to make sure I make a well informed decision. There have not been any royalty checks sent in the past 30 years so my assumption was that there was nothing being produced. Thanks for your time. Emily

1 Like

Matador Resources Company has 2 wells producing since 2018 in Section 71, Block 1, W&NW Ry. Co Survey, Loving County, Texas. Walter Fister 71 TTT-BO1 WF 201H (API 42-301-33111 - RRC 08-50488) and Clare Glassell 71 TTT-B01 WF 204H (API 42-301-33909 - RRC 08-51663). Matador sent letters to missing minerals owners at their last known addresses at the time the permits were filed. You should contact Matador directly through its website, giving your mother’s name and your information and asking for someone to contact you. You may have money in suspense or can get leased now. Contact | Matador Resources Company

1 Like

Thanks TennisDaze! I’ve been in touch with them and working to get things ironed out.