Love County Oklahoma Mineral Rights Owner

I have mineral rights in Sections 19 and 24, 7S, 1E. I have received volumes of legal documents dating back to 2015. I know that they have drilled wells, but there are no records of completion or production. XTO has revisited these wells in the last year and even drilled additional horizontal wells. I have received continuation documents. Can anyone explain to me what they are doing? I have read articles that have indicated that these wells are not producing what they had hoped for. Does this mean that they will again not put the money into making these producing wells? I have had multiple offers to sell my mineral rights; however, I would never do that. I live in Mississippi and do not know what is going on. We are rocking on 5 years of paperwork and no explanation of what is happening. In addition, no one to talk to that can help you understand the legal jargon.

Thanks,
Shelly Windham

Shelly, What a headache. I imagine that what you are receiving are spacing, pooling and similar filings with the Oklahoma Corporation Commissions “OCC”.
One thing you definitely want to do is to make sure that your information is up to date. For instance, run your name through Love County.

https://okcountyrecords.com/results/name=windham:site=love/page-1

If you inherited the property you may want to complete an Oklahoma probate or if you have already done so, make sure the final order gets filed of record.