Love County 26-6S-1E

Does atone have information regarding this area. I have been offered 4,000 - $5000 per net mineral area? V. Carter

Continental Resources started drilling a multi-unit well in April 2014 on this section.

Margo Murphey said:

Continental Resources started drilling a multi-unit well in April 2014 on this section.

Do yu have any additional information? V. Carter

Val C Carter said:

Margo Murphey said:

What is the name of the well?

It's called Day 1-26-35XH

Val,

Did you accept any offers? If not, please email me at blake@rockcapital-group.com to discuss your position.

Thanks

We received a letter stating that this well has been completed. I can't find a completion report or any info on production for this well Day 1-26X35. Can anyone help?

Margo, do you know if there was a spacing order for this Section?

Margo,

I have attached the Multi-Unit Notice. Not seeing any completion data.

1455-MUNotice.pdf (356 KB)

John...we received a "Notice of Hearing" and "Spacing Application". Is this what you mean? I am a real newbie at this.

Those are the first steps. The OCC should release a spacing order soon.

Could you explain what that means? My husband inherited the mineral rights from his father last year and we had no prior knowledge of this even being in the family. The lease was already negotiated and we are playing "catch-up". We don't live in OK and this is kind of overwhelming.

I really appreciate any help and info you can give me....this group is our only source for help.

The Oklahoma Corporation Commission releases orders as they pertain to applications made by various oil and gas companies. A "spacing" order determines the area a well covers. I'll have to defer to the others on this site to give you more detail on the overall process.

Thanks, John. How long does it take for production to start once a well is completed? Is that a dumb question?

Varies by well and operator.