looking to sell mineral rights

Does anyone know of a reputable company to sell mineral rights to. There is only one with small royalty payment once a year. TYIA

If you are only getting a small payment every year, then it is likely that not many other companies would be interested as there is very little value. Depends upon the geology and any future potential.

You can observe qualified professionals (often with localized expertise) who provide services to mineral owners right here on The Mineral Rights Forum. You will notice them among 3 different instances on the site:

• in display image ads and/or brief text messaging on site

• in our Mineral Service Provider Directory in the main navigation above. These are arranged by professional discipline.

• as a Business Member participating in many conversations throughout the site (note the blue colored “B” on their picture and blue text on their posts).

These practitioners are often able to provide the specific (and often localized) services that meet your needs.

The Mineral Rights Forum Administration

To optimize the sale of your oil and gas assets, I’d find a landman or land services provider to help you to maximize your returns and minimizing your transactional risks. Make sure you know what you own before signing paperwork. Make sure you are getting a fair bid. Make sure the terms of your arrangement with the landman fairly align your interests and theirs.

@Nila_rose And before you consider selling, find out if there is possible future potential from new drilling. If you want to share the section, township and range, then local folks can tell you if you in a potential new drill area.

What Section Township and Range are your minerals? I can tell you what I think they are worth. I am a geoscientist and I have worked this area.

Attached are mineral right locations

y mineral rights

how much do these people pay to be added to the list???

7-2N-2E- two dry holes. Not likely to be much interest at this time.

26-2N-1W-old shallow field, wells are shut in or plugged. Not likely to be much interest at this time.

2N 2E is likely sour crude.