Looking for Parcel # for well Great Tiger 3H

Hello everyone - looking for help some help. Can anyone tell me what PARCEL a well named Great Tiger 3H is on. This well will be located in Greene County, PA. I have one relative currently receiving royalty payments on this well. I’ve contacted EQT regarding not receiving payment, and they say they are unable to find this parcel and are asking me for the parcel number. Go figure…but if anyone could help I’d appreciate it. Thank you.

Have your relative send you a copy of their royalty statement. It should have plenty of information to identify where the well is.

Lkdec, here are some more clues… Great Tiger NFR4H3 permit 059-27804 Well API 37-059-27804 Well Pad 153339 Site ID 811529 Facility ID 831853 Latitude 39.8283 N Longitude 80.4779W Surface parcel for well pad Green County 01000311

Perhaps some of that information will help, but one would guess that “Great Tiger” should have been enough ?

Thanks Todd. I did have copies of her royalty statements and just sent those. I appreciate your help!

Awesome, thank you. Just included all your info in my email to EQT. I appreciate you tracking that down for me.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.