Looking for Landman

I am looking for a landman who can research property records in Dewey County Courthouse for me. Can anyone recommend a landman in that area?

Hi Rita. Do you know what section(s) you own in?

I own in Section 10, Township 18 North, Range 20 West in Dewey County. It is 14 acres. Any way you can be helpful? Thanks.

Hi Rita:

What specifically are you looking for? I might be able to help.

Todd M. Baker

I am trying to get information from the county courthouse records about when these mineral rights were purchased and by whom (I assume by my father but am uncertain if it could be someone else in the family). I understand sometimes there are things in the records which could lead one to determine whether a purchaser bought mineral rights in other areas. I only found out my father owned these mineral rights a few years ago, and he is long deceased. Have no idea how he acquired them and whether there might be other things out there that I don't know about. I have spoken to people at the courthouse but they are unable to help with any research and told me I would have to hire a landman. By the way, the 14 acres are currently under lease.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Rita:

I need your father's name & your section, township, range.

My father's name was Ralph Dewey Adrian. The property is in Section 10, Township 18 North, Range 20 West.