Looking for intel on Kingfisher Sec 18 & 19 15N 6W

I recently discovered i own some minerals in this location and must go thru legal probate to get the funds.Please help me with production history and prospects for new wells. What have i got, here??

1 Like

You currently have production from the Blaise 1506 Horizontal well and are about to have four more wells by Ovintiv. Worth your while to get that probate done! Contact Ovintiv and let them know who you inherited from and what they will need to put you into pay status on the current well.

Have those infill wells been drilled & fraced?

No, they are pending .

When contacting the operators ask what is needed to clear title to put the funds into “pay status”. Typically, a division order analyst will provide a short report stating what steps need to be taken. Occasionally this will involve the probate a one or more estates. Often these can be combined into a joint probate. Also, if probate is needed, it must be handled by an Oklahoma court in order to clear title.

This post is not legal, tax or investment advice. Reading or responding to this post does not create an attorney/client relationship.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.