Looking for information on Dominion Resources

I have recently just been made aware of some Mineral Interest of my grandmothers. I have 2 different companies that I’m trying to research for addresses and phone numbers so that may i can get the rest of the information I need. I need land descriptions, I have property id, account numbers and holder ids. Any suggestions where i might be able to search, or who i might contact to get this information is greatly appreciated - Lori

Assuming it is the same Virginia company you are asking about, it looks Dominion Resources changed it’s name to Dominion Energy in 2017. The main phone number for Dominion Energy is 866-366-4357.

Based on what you posted I have a feeling that finding the information you are after will require researching the deed records in the County where your grandmother’s mineral interest is located.

If you will post you question in the section of the forum related to that specific State and County you’ll have a better chance of getting a response from someone familiar with your particular area. You can do that by clicking the Counties heading at the top of this page, then going to your State and County to post your questions.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.