Looking for information in Garvin 22 2n 1w

22 2n 1w is all I see on the paper work I found. Looking api # or anything I can get more results researching the well. I was able to find everything I needed with Oorah well, but no result with this one.

What is your question regarding this section? What kind of information are you looking for? Specific questions are more helpful.

22 2n 1w is all I see on the paper work I found. Looking api # or anything I can get more results researching the well. I was able to find everything I needed with Oorah well, but no result with this one.

Is there a well name or a person’s name that goes with the paperwork? Perhaps Bevers #1? There was a Bevers 1, Bevers 1-22, Linda 1, Loretta 1-22, Maxine 1-22, J.M. Jones 1

My mom’s name is Linda. This is what I found… 41100953.pdf (176.9 KB)

The more exact description is on the third page on the exhibit A.

You may need to hunt for probate documents in South Carolina if they lived there.

Was her husband also known as Clyde or just Charles? There is a deed for 16-2N-1W which that couple sold in 1993. And another quit claim deed in 32-01N-3W. That may not be them.

There is another Linda Bacon Quick that lived in Gonzales, LA that had acreage in 33-8N-5W.
As for 22-2N-1W, there are no wells in the NW4. The only wells drilled in the SW4 were the Linda 1 in 2005-Dry Hole and the Loretta 1-22, also a dry hole.

My mom is Linda Bacon. Thank you so much for your help. Getting a crash course in oil and gas this past week. When I asked about the Oorah well, you told me to gain more knowledge. Thanks again

A probate in South Carolina would be helpful to have, however it is not necessary to probate her estate there in SC in order to clear up the Oklahoma minerals.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.