Looking for Info on Completed Wells

Good afternoon, there have been wells drilled in this section earlier this year and appear completed back in the spring (I think, it’s been a while though). Now we are seeing that Devon intends to drill an additional 5 wells in the same section. I am wondering when division orders will be sent out on the first wells, I think it’s been longer than 6 months since completion.

Division Orders are usually five or six months after completion. So “soon”. First royalties are not due until 180 days after first sales. “Seems” wells were completed in April 2026. I do not see completion reports posted yet. The wells were frac’d in mid-April So probably no royalties ready until October, but you might not see them until November due to check cut dates.

You do not have to sign a DO in OK to get paid. Actually advice from NARO OK is to not sign and send a “letter in lieu of division order” with your W-9 instead.

Where are you seeing information on five additional wells? I do not see any new OCC cases since mid 2025. The last Increased Density case went with the wells that were just drilled.