Looking for info on 37-56, Sec 23

Does anyone have information on the Meyer 1H being drilled in sec 23, 37-56? We have leased land nearby and are interested in how this well is proceeding. It was "permitted" last May, and this permit was "re-issued" a few weeks ago. What does that mean? We were told that they would begin drilling on 1 June. But why would it take 6 months to drill? Lack of rigs or the weather or some other unknown? We follow Eser, the webmapper, and the rmoj, but there is never anything new. If anyone has info on this well we would be most grateful for a reply.

Rumor has it that there is some kind of court action regarding who has drilling rights. I dont have any facts, just something I have heard.

Thank you for the information. Would be interested in hearing anything further.

Steve W Bye said:

Rumor has it that there is some kind of court action regarding who has drilling rights. I dont have any facts, just something I have heard.

Send me a message so we can communicate without taking up forum space. I will send you one, check your mail on this site.

H.S. Phelps said:

Thank you for the information. Would be interested in hearing anything further.

Steve W Bye said: