Looking for honest lawyer

I have mineral rights in Marion Co. anyone know a trustworthy lawyer I can use, I live out of state. Thanks

You will generally not need an attorney from a specific county. Whether it is a probate or review of a lease go with an oil and gas attorney.

Yes I know I can use any gas and oil lawyer in WV and I have read some are better than others. Just looking for advice on a good one.

I live in Fairmont and have mineral rights in adjoining counties. I have used Miller Law Offices in Fairmont and have been very satisfied.

1 Like

PeterBartrug,

While some lawyers are versed in most matters of oil and gas, I would consider it important to know WHY you are looking for a lawyer before suggesting one. Needing representation due to a lease negotiation rather than a tresspass claim are two totally different ball games. Feel free to contact me directly to get recommendations.

Rachel

Hi Rachel, need a lawyer for lease problems with EQT

Peter,

Unfortunately, I need to know more than that. Please contact me directly.

With regards,

Rachel

PeterBartrug,

I am from Marion County and I do know of a really good attorney (Local) who a lot of locals are using.

Admin: Please let me know if I can post the name of this law firm on this post.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.