Looking for help with an oil & gas lease offer

I am new to minerals and am looking for help on a lease agreement from Mach3 in 22-16N-6W. Is this area doing well with production? Are there any recommended contracts help companies or individuals? We had a very good honest and fair man helping but he passed away. Mach resources used to be Cimarex they have offered 4 options. Thanks for any help or guidance.

Cimarex is now Corterra as is Cabot. Nothing to do with Mach.

Are you on the east side or the west side of section 22-16N-6W? There are already multiple horizontal wells on the west side (Chaparral/Canvas) and one on the east side so not sure why there would be leasing unless it is for a new reservoir. Did you just inherit? The current wells may be under an old lease or pooling order. Is this a letter or a formal lease proposal? I ignore the letters as they are not binding. Check your location to make sure. BCE MACH III does have a spacing case and an Oswego well planned. You may need to contact Canvas to see if you need to get into pay status first.

If you are new to leasing and possibly open to leasing, then you need to get an attorney involved because the draft leases are rarely in the mineral owner’s favor and need careful edits.

Thank you. Would you happen to have a recommendation on an attorney or minerals expert whom we could pay for help? I think we are on the west side.Sec22 -16N-06W .

Talk to Paul Schulte 405-375-4165

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.