Looking for an Attorney/Advisor

We have a lease with Noble that is set to expire in February. Looking for advise on structuring and negotiating either a renewal with them or possibly a new lease with someone else (Bonanza is set to drill on the adjoining section).

Any recommendations?

Tim,

Have you been offered a top lease yet from any other producers? Is there an option for extension for Noble in the lease? Please check out our website at rockymountainmineralgroup.com and contact me with any questions you have. My personal email is derekod57@gmail.com. Hope to talk to you soon.

Derek

I can help if you want to email me. MIchelle Smith michelle@quiatcompanies.com

Proven the most honest/reliable attorney I have and will ever meet. I have mineral rights in Weld County which he has helped me on. His reviews are impeccable.

Bradley D. Laue

Winters, Hellerich and Hughes LLC

Attorneys at Law

5401 W. 10th Street #201

Greeley, CO. 80634

blaue@wh-h.com

970-352-4805

970-352-6547 (fax)

Tim: can you give a legal description on your minerals? I'm a little surprised Noble hasn't drilled. They are very active and still might spud by your expiration date.

We have had no activity at all. Is this the same as your location Tim?

T4N, R61W,6thPM, Section 24, SW1/4, Weld County, Colorado

If you are closer to Brighton than Greeley, I would recommend L. Steve Wagner. He specializes in O&G leasing, surface rights, pipeline agreements, etc. We went in to see him and as soon as we told him where we ranch he knew the name of the well and many details about it. His number is 303-659-5072

We may be interesting in making you an offer to lease if you want to contact me.

Michelle Smith michelle@quiatcompanies.com

Michelle, See the legal description above. Is this an area you are working in? There is drilling within a few miles of the property. What do you have in mind? You would need to contact the other two owners too. I am in communications with the children of my brother (deceased) but the last 1/3 you would have to contact them I believe as I do not have their contact information.

The Martin Family, I think you would say we are closer to Greeley. We are just across the highway from the Empire Reservoir. Where county road 144 and Hwy 34 cross. This is where Morgan county and Weld County border.

The Martin Family said:

If you are closer to Brighton than Greeley, I would recommend L. Steve Wagner. He specializes in O&G leasing, surface rights, pipeline agreements, etc. We went in to see him and as soon as we told him where we ranch he knew the name of the well and many details about it. His number is 303-659-5072

I have an interest in S15 9N 60W where the lease is expiring next week. Anyone know what the going lease rate is in this area?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry,

Do you currently have an offer on the table?

Derek

I just found out that I own a 1/40th interest in T6N R61W 6thpm Section 24 NE1/4 SE1/4

Any idea what it's worth? Is it even worth anything? Is there any drilling going on in that area?

Jerry, do you know how many net acres you have? Tx, Michelle michelle@quiatcompanies.com
Jerry said:

I have an interest in S15 9N 60W where the lease is expiring next week. Anyone know what the going lease rate is in this area?

Thanks,

Jerry

Hi Veronica, yet it has value. Is your interest under lease? Michelle michelle@quiatcompanies.com

Veronnica Dolan said:

I just found out that I own a 1/40th interest in T6N R61W 6thpm Section 24 NE1/4 SE1/4

Any idea what it's worth? Is it even worth anything? Is there any drilling going on in that area?

Nope, no lease that I'm aware of. I wasn't aware of this one until about a year ago. I have several interests in Morgan County which I understand nothing is happening there.

michelle Smith said:

Hi Veronica, yet it has value. Is your interest under lease? Michelle michelle@quiatcompanies.com

Veronnica Dolan said: