Looking for Advice

I called Don 's wife and she said it was okay to call them. Don's number is 580-335-1022.

John Wakefield said:

Has your cousin had any offers for his minerals or does he just own the land? The offer I have is an active offer..

Where would you go if you were me tomorrow to speak with someone familiar with active in that area, anyone?

Regards

John

Thanks for calling them for me. We do not own land in the area any longer. In fact the land was sold some time ago but we still have the minerals. Chivers is the family last name who owned the land long ago, it was the grand father of my mother in law I believe.

I will give them a call and thanks for the lead.

Regards

John

John, I will be home after church tomorrow. Give me a call 580-335-1022. Who made offer? Don Dunham

John Wakefield said:

We have an offer to lease minerals on this track. $75 bonus, 1/4 production for 3 year lease.

I leased to Sam Rose who was leasing for Tiger Eye. 125 3/16 3 year. I own 320 acre minerals in Sec. 16. I own surface on N/2 SW/4 Sec 16 2S 18W. They offered 125 on NW/4 and 75 on the balance. They were saying the south 320 of 16 was out of their project. They still leased the balance. They have already semic a 13 mile by 8 mile area. I would enjoy visiting with you. I believe Tiger Eye has already sold their interest to another company. Don Dunham

Don Dick Dunham said:

John, I will be home after church tomorrow. Give me a call 580-335-1022. Who made offer? Don Dunham

John Wakefield said:

We have an offer to lease minerals on this track. $75 bonus, 1/4 production for 3 year lease.

John, do you mind sharing who this offer is from. My 160 is NE 29-3S-18W. I had an offer from Sam B. Rose for $250, 3/16, 3 years but they with drew it. So I am now back to Schonwalt or Dudley same offer as they have made others. I am kina leaning toward Schonwald since they just leased the SE quarter in my section (29).

Don Dick Dunham said:

I leased to Sam Rose who was leasing for Tiger Eye. 125 3/16 3 year. I own 320 acre minerals in Sec. 16. I own surface on N/2 SW/4 Sec 16 2S 18W. They offered 125 on NW/4 and 75 on the balance. They were saying the south 320 of 16 was out of their project. They still leased the balance. They have already semic a 13 mile by 8 mile area. I would enjoy visiting with you. I believe Tiger Eye has already sold their interest to another company. Don Dunham

Don Dick Dunham said:

John Wakefield said: