Lookin for help with any status updates on multiple jack county properties

I have a lease that was signed 9/26/2011 on ef kinder a2300 from what I can see from research the bonus and royalty % are a little higher than what ive seen on this site. I called drilling company in may and was told that drilling should be this summer. I have called a few times this month with no return call. Is jack county a good producer of oil and any idea why they are not drilling? Do they usually wait until the last year of lease??

Also I found threw a private landman that I hired that we have many other mineral rights in the area...however my great grandfather sold or transferred some of them a long time ago with a clause (without the joinder royalty only) so I found out that they have been leased I would have never known this because they do not notify us for lease signing or bonuses only if there is production I guess? Any help here are the abstracts

w.a. Harrison A-2328

a.b. kuykendall a 2351

g.w. bevers a-927

ben stevens a-1720

e.s. tucker a-1435

c.l. beavers a-1047

john f torrey a-853

r.m. murkerson a-442

j.f. lasater a-364

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

Ac,

Jack County is very active with drilling at the present time. Just for the month of July 2013 26 permits were issued by the RR Commission. 24 of those permits were for new wells to be drilled and 2 permits for reenters. The formations of the Barnett Shale and Marble Falls seem to be the main targets. Click on this Link to review the permits for July and then click on the Lease Name to view each permit.

http://webapps2.rrc.state.tx.us/EWA/drillingPermitsQueryAction.do?pager.pageSize=10&pager.offset=0&methodToCall=search&searchArgs.paramValue=|1003=09|1004=237|1005=beginsWith|1008=beginsWith|1012=beginsWith|1015=beginsWith|1024=07%2F01%2F2013|1025=07%2F31%2F2013&rrcActionMan=H4sIAAAAAAAAAM1Ry2rDMBD8mvQoVpLtpIc9mNCekzY0B5ODYgtH4Bcrmbbgj-_KIdA6PZdepNnZ0Wo0miQAqkmCRPlAVOZlcH33UlJVwAln_t2ezTB4JbgtfDDBivAhRr_S-QZYoXClnp-OOUMdYUWuaVxX7yy1Lvj9aOnzOlZUPYsSbG249NWh35qmYSJFsmGk7tC_WkPlhakNwp2bws_dnGovBkOmfTPNaGeTfDE8xj1BpdcRpHi2tev80YU4jwf-qKVa1Au9ShDW_BaQvCiQOnLpldM3buFQ_l1e_pZThoOpLX3L49fw5KlY6qJZ_niFEiaNKpuSiFLUU8bg_vx_C_8Lz7anBLkCAAA

Good luck with your leases.

Clint Liles

Clint,

I wasn't able to find any information regarding our lease. However I did see our leasing companies name on some of the reports. To the best of my knowledge our lease lies in the Bryson east field. found this information on texas drilling website under kinder, George. Am I allowed to name companies in this post? Asking because the other tracts that I gave in my first post are leased from a company that seems to maybe be out of biz, there is a lot to this story that I am curious about but don't want to violate terms of this site. Jack county man from our leasing company still not returning calls hopefully no news is good news..i guess. Thank you again for your help just simply cannot afford to hire the independent landman again to investigate all this.

Thanks

AC

Ac,

Yes, you are allowed to name companies. Some of them need to be recognized. Some good, some not so good, like Chesapeake. See there I named one. Other mineral/royalty/property owners in Jack County may be having the same kind of problems with this company you are having. So lets hear about it. That's what this Forum is about, helping each other.

Clint Liles

Gas Group, Fort Worth TX any info?

Cobra?

Ac,

Is it Cobra Oil and Gas? Wichita Falls, Texas.

https://www.cobraogc.com/contact.asp

Yes they are the one we have been trying to contact to find out drilling status. However the majority of our mineral rights (699 acres) are with gas group who I cannot reach, they have contacted us with a lowball purchase offer in may 2012.

I am starting to get a little acclimated to the rrc gis site so I will continually be watching the properties that way. Thank you or the site for providing information on how to operate/search the site!!

Clint,

Any information on Gas Group?

Thanks

AC

Ac,

I can't pull up anything on them. Poof. They've vanished.

Clint Liles

Ac said:

Clint,

Any information on Gas Group?

Thanks

AC

Clint,

That's what I figured. Thanks. What happens with the land that was leased now? From the best that I can research Gas group's address is the same address that was on an email that we received for a purchase offer of our families mineral rights. The man behind the offer after researching him is a fraud artist/criminal. Our private land man said the offer was 3 to 4 times below a reasonable offer to purchase in Jack county. All this uncertainty and hurry up an wait is driving me nuts. From people that I've talked with it seems Jack County is a decent producer of oil & gas. Seems it will be another 1-3 years before I see anything out of all this.

Thank you for your response and help as always

AC