Logan County Lawyer Recommendations

The mineral rights to 2.5 acres in Logan County were left to my father-in-law who has since passed leaving them to my mother-in-law.

With the acres about to become part of a pool, it is my understanding that the deed must be transferred from the original owner to my mother-in-law and recorded within the county before she can receive any money.

Assuming I am on the right track, it appears I need to contact a lawyer in Logan County to handle this. If recommendations are allowed in this forum, please let me know of any and, if anyone has personal experience with this process, the amount it may take to make this happen.

Thanks.

Jeff,

There are several good oil and gas attorney's in Oklahoma City.

You may check with Mahaffey & Gore, 405-236-0478 and see if any of their attorney's have time. They are really good.

Also, Robert Gum is good. Don't have his number handy.

Their is a good one in Kingfisher also, can't think of his name. You don't have to stay in the county.

It's shouldn't take long to get this taking care of maybe 30 days at most.

Thank you for the replies. If anyone has any others, I'd appreciate it.

I am in need of an excellent attorney also so if you heard of any others, please send me a message. Thank you.

None other than those listed here. I've yet to reach out to any but will need to soon.

Thank you for your response. I am new so just starting.

Many of the kind people here have been very helpful.

Best of luck and please post any lawyers you might discover in your process. I'll be sure to do the same.